Open: Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend
Hours: Saturday & Sunday: Noon – 4:00 PM & Holiday Weekends: Noon – 5:00 PM
The Depot, built by the Chicago and Eastern Illinois Railroad in 1903, has been restored to the 1950’s era. The Museum features a wide collection of historical railroad memorabilia. Some of those featured include the C&EI, Wabash, Illinois Terminal and NYC.
Group tours are welcome. (No tours are conducted between November 1st and March 31st)